Cedar Park Typhoon 2020 Summer Season

    Dear Parents,

    I know that we were looking forward to seeing each other at the pool and our kids in the water. The board remained hopeful that our 2020 Cedar Park Typhoons Swim Season would not be impacted by the COVID-19 (coronavirus) crisis, but the Northwest Swim Circuit has canceled this summer's official swim season. That said, if gathering restrictions are lifted, teams will be allowed to run their own independent seasons to include practices, inter-squad meets, and maybe even a couple dual meets.

    We appreciate your patience as we figure out what this season might look like. We are hoping to come up with a plan B that will get our kids in the water.

    To help us plan for this summer, we ask you to fill out our survey at the link below:

    Cedar Park Typhoon 2020 Summer Season Survey

    Please fill out the survey by May 1st. The board plans to make a final decision regarding a 2020 swim season by May 15th. Stay tuned for more details. We appreciate your patience!

    If your family already knows that they no longer plan to swim this summer regardless of the board's decision, you can request a full refund by emailing [email protected]org.

    A final note regarding aging-out swimmers...the NWSC Board has approved an option for any swimmers that participated with a NWSC team in 2019, who would have aged out after the 2020 season, to participate in the 2021 season.

    Our thoughts remain on the health, safety, and well-being of everyone at this time.

    Please take care of yourself and those around you!

    Matt Mize

    Typhoons Board President

    Add Snippet